Since I have a subscription with LoveFilm I already get a number of fresh films a week that I have not watched, along with TV series; As I don’t watch live TV (not having a TV or ilk) I tend to watch films on my MacMini while using my MacBook Pro for other things.
The goal is to watch 100 or more films, or TV Series in a year:
- Anime, TV Series, Films, Film Sets, etc
- What doesn’t count: Individual Episodes, random YouTube Stuff, Random Porn, etc.
- No need to list your Films, or TV series in advance. You may select them as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Crossovers from other film/tv challenges count.
- Challenge begins January 1st and runs till the end of December, 2011. Programs started before the 1st do not count.
However since I seem to have half failed with the entirety of January; I will be using september 1st as my Epoc.
If you want to keep track of my progress you can view all blog posts in the category 100+ Films & TV, or view my list below:
- Joss Whedon’s “Firefly”. – Done
- Serenity – Done
- Catwoman – Done
- Exit Through the Gift Shop
- Black Adder Series 1 - Done
- Black Adder Series 2 - Done
- Black Adder Series 3 - Done
- Black Adder Series 4 - Done
- it’s Complicated - Done
- Meet the Robinsons - Done
- Dr. Sueuss’ Hears a Who! - Done
- Aeon Flux
- Clash of the titans
- The Last Samurai
- The Prestige
- V for Vendetta
- 10 Things I Hate About You