Some more books, Book 13 I read on the train too and from work, I have got some more free Kindle books to read soon, and some other books to re-read and hopefully finish, but first:
- Book 13 – Titanic: The Story Of The Unsinkable Ship
It has been more than one hundred years since the RMS Titanic sank to the bottom of the North Atlantic ocean. The disaster has captivated history buffs and non-history buffs alike, and it is easy to see why. Some of the most illustrious people of the day were on board: some survived, and some did not. Legends abound about whether the ship’s maiden voyage was cursed. And then there is the ship itself: arguably the most luxurious vessel to ever travel oversea.
This book is a free Kindle book.
- Book 14 – Doreen Cronin’s “Click, Clack, Moo Cows that type“
- Book 15 – Margot Sunderland’s “The Day the Sea Went Out and Never Came Back“
- Book 16 – Dr Seuss’ “Crazy Colours“
- Book 17 – Edward Lear’s “The Owl and the Pussy-cat“
- Book 18 – Lynley Dodd’s “Hairy Maclary, Shoo“
I have some more long form books upcoming, not just because I am running out of simple books, but because I spend about an hour a day on a train (Other parts of my commute are recorded on my FitBit).