This is the quickest I have got a camera onto my desk and working, This camera is a ‘Dahua DH-SD29204T-GN 2Mp Network Mini IP Speed Dome 4x optical zoom PTZ ip camera built-in MIC SD29204T-GN’ I can’t see it on Amazon, but it is on Aliexpress (SD29204T-GN-W Data sheet).
Powering it up using a PoE Injector (802.3af) I went for a hunt on the network for the device (I love Fing on my phone), it is at 192.168.1.108 with the username admin and password admin. Like normal I have to use IE (not edge) to use it, as it installs a small helper app.
Using my port scanner I have found that it has the following ports open:
- Port 23 (TCP) – Telnet (I don’t know the credentials yet).
- Port 80 – HTTPD
- Port 554 (TCP) – RTSP (video feed)
- Port 3800 (TCP) – not sure
- Port 5000 (TCP) – not sure
I have the two RTSP feeds 🙂
- rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0
- rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1
That is all I will be doing with it at the moment, but I may get to have a more in-depth play later; if you know any thing more about this camera, please drop things in the comments section below 🙂